How does my desk phone work?
Manuals are delivered together with the phones we sell. Check with your telephony administrator for these documents. Should you need new copies, please contact us
at Efftel support and we will email you a new copy.
I can’t make calls. What should I do?
Most issues can be fixed by the following steps below (or via IT / telephony managers at your company).
- Verify that you can access the Internet as usual. If not, contact your Internet service provider.
- Try restarting the phone, ATA-box, computers, routers and other network equipment. Phones and ATA boxes can be restarted by pulling out the power cord and plug it back in.
- Report the error to your network managers if the problem remains unsolved. Ask if there are any changes in the network settings and seek help in checking that your firewall settings match the instructions received from Efftel.
I have tried the above mentioned steps and I still cannot make calls. What should I do now?
Contact Efftel Support. We will need the following information from you:
- A short description of the problem
- From which number you tried to call
- To what number you tried to call
- Time of the error
- What device did you use
To speed up the troubleshooting process, describe any changes or updates you have recently made to your network environment and computer system. We will do our best to help you, however, if the error is found to be caused by factors that Efftel is not responsible for, we reserve the right to charge for the time spent according to the current price list.
How do I make temporary changes to the opening hours / messages in the switchboard?
Before public holidays, you can always go to this page and enter your hours.
If you wish to activate a temporary message prior to weekends, holidays or meetings, email Efftel Support with the following information. (This applies to both Efftel Max and Flex.)
- What phone number does this concern (eg, 08-5106 2700)
- Day + time when the message should be activated (eg, Friday, December 2 at 1300)
- Day + time when the message should be deactivated (eg, Monday, December 5 at 0800)
Efftel support will contact you for the recording of the message.
Who should I contact if I have questions about an invoice from Efftel?
Call our finance department at +46 (0)8 5106 2700
Who should I contact if I want to change my contract with Efftel?
Contact your sales manager at Efftel. You can also call our sales department at +46 (0)8 5106 2700