Efftel Answering Service is your personal remote telephone receptionist. Our friendly operators take the calls you don’t have time for so you don’t lose business. We can help your organization with everything from watching the phones for customer service to taking orders.
We help companies that operate internationally provide professional customer care in various languages, independent of time zones.
What are the benefits of an external answering service?
- You can focus on your core business while we watch the phones and make sure calls and messages go to the right person.
- Outsourcing telephone answering makes it easy for you to provide the right level of accessibility and service. Whether you want to provide world-class customer service or simply filter out telemarketers, we can help. You choose the level of service you want.
- You lower your costs compared with using your own employees or temps.
- Your own personal secretary. Whether you are in a meeting, away on vacation or at a conference, our operators see your availability and status immediately, as soon as anybody calls. We answer the calls and can provide a clear answer about when and how you can be reached, or we can take a message – just like a personal secretary.
- When calls are pouring in and loads are high, we have the capacity needed to make sure all of them are answered.
- 24/7/365. We answer calls when you want. If a customer in California calls you at dinnertime in Sweden, we are happy to take the call.
- Multiple languages. We help you deal with customers and partners in their own languages. If you operate in several countries, Efftel Answering Service is the perfect solution.
- We can serve as your customer service department , handling service calls directly. We can help provide product information, monitor email or handle scheduling. The scope of the service is custom-tailored for every client.
How does it work?
- We take your incoming calls, answering with the desired greeting.
- We connect calls to the requested person. Calls can also be pre-screened (we ask the recipient before connecting the call) so you can decide whether to take the call or ask the operator to take a message.
- If you are busy, we take a message, which is sent as either an email or text message.
- Efftel Answering Service is integrated with our cloud-based PBX. Our operators thus have access to the same information they would have if they were physically at your company, and can provide quick, correct information.
- The service can be linked to your calendar system. Absence notifications entered in the calendar are immediately visible to our telephone operators.
- We can filter calls. Certain types of calls can be referred to your website or email.
- We provide various call recording alternatives.