Efftel’s solutions are built on open APIs and established standards. Our cloud-based services are easy to integrate with other systems.
You can integrate your communications solution with other services from Efftel, solutions from other vendors or your own systems. Integration ensures that the right information is available when and where you and your colleagues need it.
Many customers have created new functions with our help, making their business processes faster and more cost-efficient. We would be happy to tell you more about what that could mean to your organization.
What are the benefits of system integration?
System integration can help you improve your business in so many ways. At this phase in history, the benefits of digitizing processes are limited essentially only by your imagination.
Here are a few examples:
- Faster business processes. One example is enabling your system to create a support ticket automatically, as soon as somebody contacts you for support.
- Provide better service to your customers. For example, have the customer profile pop up on internal sales staff’s computer screen the second a customer calls.
- More efficient working environment. One obvious example is when your calendar is linked to the telephone system, so you can opt not to receive calls during important meetings.
- Establish international presence. For instance, with Efftel SMS and MMS services integrated with your existing IT systems, you can easily contact your customers and colleagues across the world using any device.
- Reduced costs. We have enabled several of our customers to have callers enter a customer number, invoice number or service ticket number before coming into the system. This filters our salespeople and other non-customers. It speeds up calls and lets you spend time giving better service to paying customers.
- The biggest benefit is that you really achieve your goals. With solutions built on top of your own PBX and systems, running on your own local servers, the cost of integration is often so high that it never gets done. With Efftel’s solutions, it’s significantly easier to turn good ideas into realities.
How does it work?
- If you want to combine Efftel’s various services, you’re in luck. They’re already integrated.
- Many popular applications – including many Microsoft applications – are already integrated through plug-and-play. solutions. You don’t need to do a thing to make them work with your solution. As soon as you install our service on your mobile phone or computer, it’s already integrated with several other common applications.
- In many cases, integration is so simple that all you have to do is enter a URL in a dialog the first time, and then get to work.
- It is usually easy to integrate Efftel solutions since they are based on established standards and open APIs..